A dryer is a machine used to remove moisture. This equipment becomes especially necessary when the weather conditions are becoming worse or it is raining and due to this device it is possible to dry clothes in a few minutes at home. All you have to do is to press a few buttons, wait and the dry clothes will be ready.
There are two main types of dryers that we repair:
Electric– this is also of three different types. vented, condenser, and heat pump condenser.
Gas– uses gas to heat the tumbler and usually uses less electricity to fuel the appliance compared to standard dryers. This type of dryer also has advantages as it is generally cheaper to run, often heats up clothes faster than electric dryers, requires a vent to the outside, thus not ideal for small apartments.
Before buying a dryer you should pay attention:
• Energy ratings: It would be better to look for energy-efficient dryers.
• Size: This is also very important, especially when you don’t have a large space at your home.
• Programs: You would better look out for models that feature additional programs, which prevents your clothes from damaging.
• Lint filter: It would be better to look out for dryers with easy-to-access lint filters.
• Auto-sensing: It helps to keep your clothes from over-drying as well as save you on electricity.
• Electronic display: Electronic displays allow you to see at a glance how much time is remaining and when systems such as the lint filter or water container need to be emptied, it makes your work easier.
Common dryer problems
• Clothes dryer won’t turn on
There’s a number of things that could be causing the problem. First of all, it would be better to check your control settings to ensure that all buttons are fully depressed. Then check that the start button was either pressed or turned enough to activate the dryer.
First, check the power supply to ensure that electricity is reaching your appliance. Also, check the voltage at the outlet.
• Terminal Block
First of all, check the voltage at the terminal block. Then replace the terminal block if it is faulty.
• Door Switch
If the door won’t close, it means that different things were collected around the door gasket, which didn’t allow the door to be closed. You should clean it regularly to prevent future occurrences.
• Start Switch
If the start switch is faulty your dryer usually won’t start. First of all, you should remove the knob from the start switch and open the control panel. Next press the start button and follow the instructions.
• Noisy Dryer
There are many moving parts on a dryer that can make a noise. However many of the noises a dryer makes are a sign that something in your dryer needs attention.
They can be worn and need to be repaired.
Usually, some small objects find their way into the blower wheel.
Drum Support Roller
They also can be worn and need to be replaced.
Because of weariness the belt will begin to make a thumping sound against the drum.
The most common parts that break down.
2. The water pump
3. Washer and dryer belts
4. Seals and gaskets
5. Dryer heating element thermal fuse
It’s worthy to mention that the Best Sacramento appliance repair’s specialists can repair the dryers if they are out of order. Our specialists have years of experience, they are smart and knowledgeable, they work with the latest tools and as a result of all this they are able to repair the home appliances in a way that it looks like a new bought one.We are available for 24/7 to quickly solve problems that require urgent solution.
We are one of the leaders in our field and the proof of this is the positive feedback and satisfaction of our customers.
In addition to all this, we have flexible pricing system. So contact us and save your time and money with us.